If you want to grow your business, you may need some software or applications to run your business. Creating a new software can be challenging for you; therefore, you can learn about how to outsource software development progress.
There are some companies, like Onix offshore software development that can help you develop new software for your business. These outsourcing companies can provide a lot of benefits for you and your business. Here are some reasons why you may want to consider outsourcing the software development in your company.
This article is not necessarily for designers– it’s for anyone who likes looking at pretty websites or reading about the design process, especially if you’re looking to hire a designer for a project. Here are my top five design sites/RSS feeds to follow to get the scoop on the latest design trends.
1. Creative Bloq – http://www.creativebloq.com This one is pretty popular among designers. Content updated regularly with free typography and assets for Illustrator and Photoshop, tips and tricks. It is on many best-of lists and if you check out the site, you’ll see why.
2. Smashing Magazine – http://www.smashingmagazine.com/ This is another popular blog but not just for web designers. You can find pretty much anything technical here that refers to coding or programming AND you can buy ebooks for languages and best design practices.
3. Web Designer Depot – http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/ Not as popular as the two above but pretty prominent for up and coming designers. It also has interesting information on social media and SEO, plus typography to buy (and some free), assets, and templates.
4. Web Design Blog – www.designsrazzi.com Assets! Typography! Templates! You name it, it’s here, plus tons of examples to inspire your creativity.
5. SiteInspire – http://www.siteinspire.com/ Like the name says: inspire. Some of the most beautiful websites on the web, all for your perusal. I am extremely green over some of these designs (why didn’t I think of this?). I look at this in Reeder often and will soon implement some of these styles on my site.